SOL: famous in a small town
You know that song - "everybody dies famous in a small town"?
javascript:void(0)
Well, it's certainly true about our dog. It's getting a little ridiculous. (I promise not to blog about the dog all the time. I do. But this is already #3 in a week. Uh-oh.)
Yesterday, I took Jazz for a walk by myself. A group of grade-school boys was playing basketball in a driveway. When they saw us, one of them yelled, "Hi, Jazz! Look guys, it's Jazz! Mr. Kohlman's dog." Now, I have walked that way many, many times and nobody's ever yelled hi to me.
Today, two fifth grade girls, who are not even in Brad's class, came by and asked to meet our dog. Really?!
And, one of our friends bought dog treats. She doesn't have a dog - these are for the times we walk Jazz by her house and stop in. Jazz will get a treat.
javascript:void(0)
Well, it's certainly true about our dog. It's getting a little ridiculous. (I promise not to blog about the dog all the time. I do. But this is already #3 in a week. Uh-oh.)
Yesterday, I took Jazz for a walk by myself. A group of grade-school boys was playing basketball in a driveway. When they saw us, one of them yelled, "Hi, Jazz! Look guys, it's Jazz! Mr. Kohlman's dog." Now, I have walked that way many, many times and nobody's ever yelled hi to me.
Today, two fifth grade girls, who are not even in Brad's class, came by and asked to meet our dog. Really?!
And, one of our friends bought dog treats. She doesn't have a dog - these are for the times we walk Jazz by her house and stop in. Jazz will get a treat.

Ah, but as a mother you I was always known by "That's Peter's mom!" Or Matthew's, or Chad's, or Barbara's. It made me happy that I could be related to such an illustrious person as my child. Sounds like you are related to Jazz!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth E.
http://peninkpaper.blogspot.com/
Jazz sounds like a very popular dog. Does he get you VIP treatment too? So funny!
ReplyDeleteI learned in my husband's small town that 'everybody's business is everybody's business, all of the time'! Guess that goes for dogs, too. I enjoyed hearing the dog 'tales'. Thanks.
ReplyDelete