SOL: day in numbers
My day in numbers
24 students who finished part 1 of their 6th grade reading assessment
3 hours at parent-teacher conferences
2 dogs selected as top choices in our search (by me alone, not necessarily with Brad)
2 parents who came to visit with me
5 pages of a paper edited/revised (still not sure I'm fulfilling the assignment)
10 slices read
1 dead Ethernet cord at work
15 days blogged this month!
1/2 a king-sized Twix consumed
0 papers graded
45 minutes of track practice
1 faculty meeting attended
11 hours door to door
2 meals from Arby's picked up on the way home
1 day I'm glad is done
24 students who finished part 1 of their 6th grade reading assessment
3 hours at parent-teacher conferences
2 dogs selected as top choices in our search (by me alone, not necessarily with Brad)
2 parents who came to visit with me
5 pages of a paper edited/revised (still not sure I'm fulfilling the assignment)
10 slices read
1 dead Ethernet cord at work
15 days blogged this month!
1/2 a king-sized Twix consumed
0 papers graded
45 minutes of track practice
1 faculty meeting attended
11 hours door to door
2 meals from Arby's picked up on the way home
1 day I'm glad is done

I love how you wrote everything in numbers. I got a good picture of your day and how crazy it must have been. Hope tomorrow is a little mellower.
ReplyDelete