SOL: enough?
Today I met my mom at JoAnn (the new, huge one in Wichita) to pick out fabric for a special project. I will be using a Turning Twenty quilt pattern - lots easier than my last quilt! I wish I could give you more details, but it's a special surprise for someone who may or may not read this blog - and I may have already given too much away.
Anyway... I spent enough to get a free, reusable shopping bag. I think I'd better finish this project before heading back.

Megan,
ReplyDeleteIt seems like you have a fun quilting adventure ahead of you. I, too, find that I spend way too much money at JoAnns.
Happy quilting,
Erin
Ah, JoAnns, where I spent two hours yesterday doing a 20 minute errand (they were understaffed). I LOVE quilting, and think the quilt you chose will really show off the fabrics you choose. Very fun--I look forward to the end result. If you're interested, here's my quilty blog: http://occasionalpiece.wordpress.com/
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I should be grading even now, but am posting on people's slices.
Elizabeth E.
http://peninkpaper.blogspot.com/