slice of life 3/1
Here's my first "slice of life" post, back-dated to March 1. (It's really the second.)
Basketball is officially over for another year. They tripled their win total from 2009-2010, which is an accomplishment - even if the new number is 6.
Track has officially begun. I'm excited but not quite ready to be oh so busy.
State assessments are starting. I'm oh so nervous.
It is March. And there are only a few more days until spring is officially here.
Basketball is officially over for another year. They tripled their win total from 2009-2010, which is an accomplishment - even if the new number is 6.
Track has officially begun. I'm excited but not quite ready to be oh so busy.
State assessments are starting. I'm oh so nervous.
It is March. And there are only a few more days until spring is officially here.

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!