Give away!

Well, faithful blog readers, I've decided it's time. Time for a give away.

I've mentioned a few times before that I am getting carried away with this headband stuff. You'd think I was stocking an etsy store or something.


(Which I'm not. I'd have to think of a name that doesn't suck. I'm not creative like that. And I'd have to ship things in a timely manner... my sister's birthday present (from August 31st) is still on my piano. I gave my other sister her present last Tuesday when I saw her in person. My name is Megan, and I have  a problem with getting to the post office.)

So I need to give some away.


To win a headband of your choice (I will post a picture with all the options when I announce the winner), comment on this post by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 21... tell me how you found my blog or ask me a question or tell me a random fact.

For an additional entry, "follow" my blog publicly by clicking the "join this site" icon on the left-hand side. It's all the way down at the bottom, under my blog archive. Leave a second comment to let me know you're a follower.

Blog lurkers, this is your chance! Leave me a comment to let me know you're hanging out.

If you don't know how to comment... no worries! Just click on the comments under this post. You don't have to have any special account, either. Choose the Name/URL option and type in your name (no url required). If you really want, you can choose Anonymous, but leave your name so I can choose you!



Comments

  1. The most fascinating thing about these headbands is that you have time to make them. I would like to request an upcoming entry on time management. -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to see you tonite : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Kendra Veer's blog and found you from there! And I LOVE headbands and would love to win one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to second Hannah on the time management post. Plus it's my birthday Sunday and with three boys I think I need more flowers in my life. Even if only for my hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I present you with a random hair-related fact. Or rather facts.

    The first hair accessory sold via television commercial was the Topsy-Tail which went on to generate over $100 million dollars in sale.

    Incidentally, I was super stoked to use my Topsy-Tail hair tool to "fancy up"my hair for Kristin's wedding at Grandma and Grandpa's farm.

    Love the headbands - even if I don't score the giveaway - keep making them and seriously consider an etsy store. Or a blog store. Or a mail-order catalog. OR...a television commercial. It worked for Topsy-Tail...

    ReplyDelete
  6. random fact...

    The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

    ha! considering our various discussions about childbirth, i thought this was appropriate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Random fact: We both have dogs with the name of Jasmine. I know, not nearly as interesting as the dung contraceptive, but hey =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

Lincoln says...

SOL: Caught