celebrate!

Did you know today's a holiday? Seriously. You'd think schools would take a day off to celebrate the "discovery" of America (note the quotes). But no.

That's okay, though. Because we did plenty of celebrating this weekend. Jamie and Sarah planned a worship service and reception to celebrate and honor their commitment to each other.

Somehow we managed to completely transform the shop at the farm.





This is not the best version of the sibling pictures, but it's hard to tell with the thumbnails when uploading...

the "extras"
love them

All of these people joined us!





And then we ate... but I don't have many pictures from this part. I think you get the picture...

I had so much fun seeing everyone and decorating and taking pictures. I'm kind of sad it's over. Siblings... time to start planning another party on the farm?!

p.s. I'll be answering the one question I got later this week. So if you have anything you want to know, feel free to ask... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

part two: Grandma's quilt