13
For the record, I was not going to take and post pictures of my stomach growing. But Katy asked. And she's all the way in New Zealand, so... here you go, Katydid! (and everyone else, by default, aren't you lucky?!)
I tried to google creative pregnancy update blog posts because, if I'm going to do updates, I want it to be more fun than writing about how much weight I've gained and how my clothes don't fit anymore (which, for the record, some don't already). But I kind of struck out. Apparently nobody labels their creative pregnancy update blog posts as creative pregnancy updates. Bummer. Maybe I should start that trend?
This is me (obviously) just shy of 13 weeks. I'm sure it's just the angle that makes me look so big. Right?! I do feel like I have quite a stomach these days, although my personal angle of looking straight down is not necessarily the best either.
As a total aside... who recognizes the location of this picture (if you were there when it was taken you can't answer)?! 10 points extra credit to the first person who answers!
Other things...
I have continued to run and will continue to run as long as I feel safe - as in, I don't feel as though I'm going to tip over and I can breathe. I've slowed down a bit (+30 seconds/mile, give or take) and have had to resort to the treadmill the last few cold mornings, but other than that nothing's much different. And I guess the treadmill would have happened anyway.
I had three friends (former co-workers) tell me they weren't sure I'd ever have a baby because of all their horror stories about giving birth and raising children. To be fair, they have far more wonderful stories... at least about the raising kids part.
Friday night I had a dream that when I woke up in the morning we suddenly had three Jasmines. Brad told me it's a sign that we're having triplets. I'm pretty sure that's not it. (But I believe my doctor is planning on a sonogram next Monday to get an official head count since twins run in the family, as two of dad's cousins pointed out on Saturday.)
We will be finding out the gender in December. We'll even be sharing that with anyone who wants to know. But we won't share the name until the baby's born. We do have a boy name, but a girl name is going to be hard. Really, really hard. So we are taking suggestions for that.
Bethel College Administration Building, back door!!!!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooo!
ReplyDeleteAdmin Building, "back door" (in quotes because it doesn't lead to anywhere), the side with the real back door that goes down the ramp by Student Life.
ReplyDeleteTa Megan, I appreciate the pictures. :) As a note, it doesn't have to be every month or anything remotely scheduled, a couple more would be sufficient.
Much Love and Hugs, Katydid