answers
What's your absolute favorite meal?
This is a tough one. I love food. I mean, I LOVE it. And I'm not a picky eater. Right now, I would really love broccoli cheddar soup in a bread bowl. That sounds good. Or, a Chipotle burrito bowl with chicken and pretty much every topping.
Given one week of vacation and unlimited funds, where would you go? And to sort of tag off of that, where in the United States would you most like to live? (Kansas not included.)
I think I would go to Northern Ireland in the spring. I was there once, in January, and it was beautiful. I can only imagine how green it would be in a different season. We didn't get to do much sightseeing, so I would love to just be able to drive around the countryside and stop to enjoy the scenery... and take millions of pictures.
When I was younger I really wanted to live in Oregon. I'm not sure why; I think it just sounded cool because it was on the coast but not trendy like California. Now I know that the Pacific NW is a little too dreary for me.
Ideally, I'd live in a place where the elected officials value public education and social services. Anyone know where that might be?!
Um... or maybe, my non-facetious and completely politically-unrelated answer... would most likely be Texas. It's warm. And I'd like to have an excuse to say "y'all." Great reasons, I know.
And for good measure - a "Would you rather...?" Would you rather, be constricted to playing/listening to only one music group for the rest of your life and read as many books as you want or only read books by one author and have complete music freedom?
Now this is an easy one. Definitely one music group and as many books as I want. Definitely. I am not a huge music person. I really only listen when I run or in the car. I don't need variety, just a few good tracks.
But books. Take my books away? Oh, no.
True story... Once, I think it was Christmas 2010, we were doing a gift exchange with my Loganbill family (you know, the kind of gift exchange where you can steal or open gifts?). Anyway, I had finally gotten my hands on my book - the one I brought, of course. Then my cousin stole it from me. I pouted. Yep, I was 24, and I pouted because my cousin took a book away from me.
I ended up with it, though. And it was good. So good.
This is a tough one. I love food. I mean, I LOVE it. And I'm not a picky eater. Right now, I would really love broccoli cheddar soup in a bread bowl. That sounds good. Or, a Chipotle burrito bowl with chicken and pretty much every topping.
Given one week of vacation and unlimited funds, where would you go? And to sort of tag off of that, where in the United States would you most like to live? (Kansas not included.)
I think I would go to Northern Ireland in the spring. I was there once, in January, and it was beautiful. I can only imagine how green it would be in a different season. We didn't get to do much sightseeing, so I would love to just be able to drive around the countryside and stop to enjoy the scenery... and take millions of pictures.
When I was younger I really wanted to live in Oregon. I'm not sure why; I think it just sounded cool because it was on the coast but not trendy like California. Now I know that the Pacific NW is a little too dreary for me.
Ideally, I'd live in a place where the elected officials value public education and social services. Anyone know where that might be?!
Um... or maybe, my non-facetious and completely politically-unrelated answer... would most likely be Texas. It's warm. And I'd like to have an excuse to say "y'all." Great reasons, I know.
And for good measure - a "Would you rather...?" Would you rather, be constricted to playing/listening to only one music group for the rest of your life and read as many books as you want or only read books by one author and have complete music freedom?
Now this is an easy one. Definitely one music group and as many books as I want. Definitely. I am not a huge music person. I really only listen when I run or in the car. I don't need variety, just a few good tracks.
But books. Take my books away? Oh, no.
True story... Once, I think it was Christmas 2010, we were doing a gift exchange with my Loganbill family (you know, the kind of gift exchange where you can steal or open gifts?). Anyway, I had finally gotten my hands on my book - the one I brought, of course. Then my cousin stole it from me. I pouted. Yep, I was 24, and I pouted because my cousin took a book away from me.
I ended up with it, though. And it was good. So good.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!