happy birthday to you...
A while ago, I posted about a trip to JoAnn where I bought some fabric for a surprise quilt... (And it was a great trip because I spent enough to get a free shopping bag.)
But I couldn't tell you about it because someone who just turned 50 reads this blog and the quilt was for her birthday. My mother-in-law likes to think she knows everything that's going on. This time, though Barb didn't have a clue, even though after I pieced it Brad took it to Jeff to have someone in Lyndon machine quilt it - over a month ago.
best...
(this picture shows the fabric colors the best because of the lighting)
surprise...
(the fabric doesn't really glow like this)
(there, that's better)
ever...

(so far, anyway)
But I couldn't tell you about it because someone who just turned 50 reads this blog and the quilt was for her birthday. My mother-in-law likes to think she knows everything that's going on. This time, though Barb didn't have a clue, even though after I pieced it Brad took it to Jeff to have someone in Lyndon machine quilt it - over a month ago.
best...
(this picture shows the fabric colors the best because of the lighting)
surprise...
(the fabric doesn't really glow like this)
(there, that's better)
ever...
(so far, anyway)
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!