day in the life
A day in my (summertime) life...
(I left out the pictures of cleaning and cooking... those aren't quite as much fun. This is not exactly all-inclusive but it's a pretty good break-down of my time.)
2.5 miles of this with Jazzy (working up to 3.1... slowly, but surely. yep, I'm a running wimp now.)
waiting impatiently for lots of these while weeding! (we have 6 tomato plants... got a little carried away)
spending about 2.5 hours a day here...
working on this (among other fun cataloging & classification/reference & user services things - seriously, I am enjoying my classes this summer)
chipping away at this fun list (not very quickly, I might add)
spending quality time with my summer reading list... and just hanging out, taking it easy, not doing too much that I don't feel like doing.
(I left out the pictures of cleaning and cooking... those aren't quite as much fun. This is not exactly all-inclusive but it's a pretty good break-down of my time.)
spending about 2.5 hours a day here...
working on this (among other fun cataloging & classification/reference & user services things - seriously, I am enjoying my classes this summer)
chipping away at this fun list (not very quickly, I might add)
spending quality time with my summer reading list... and just hanging out, taking it easy, not doing too much that I don't feel like doing.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!