We're back!
Two days of inservice down, one to go. Enough meetings already. Kids come on Thursday. I am exhausted but oh so ready.
Tonight was "Meet Your Teacher" night. I met lots of kids. I hope they are not offended when I can't remember their names in two days. I also saw kids from last year. How sad that they are not mine again. They will survive. How lucky I am to have a chance to teach and know a few more sweet kiddos.
ACMS room 611...


Have I mentioned lately that I have the best job?!
Tonight was "Meet Your Teacher" night. I met lots of kids. I hope they are not offended when I can't remember their names in two days. I also saw kids from last year. How sad that they are not mine again. They will survive. How lucky I am to have a chance to teach and know a few more sweet kiddos.
ACMS room 611...
Have I mentioned lately that I have the best job?!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!