Out.
We're out of time. And out of energy. (We have to go back to school, after all.)
Does anyone know where I could enter to win a backyard makeover?! I'm very serious - and checking HGTV, diynetwork, and Better Homes and Gardens. I have such big dreams for this space... they might be realized in a decade or two.

The pictures don't show the half of it: no trees, but lots of holes, crabgrass, weeds. We've decided that the first step of claiming this potential-filled space is beyond us. We're calling in the experts.
That's right, paying someone else to do it. But let me explain... in order for our backyard to be nice, it has to be filled in with topsoil and graded so that water runs downhill - and so that downhill = away from the house. Renting equipment for the several weekends it would take us is probably (hopefully) more expensive than hiring someone else. We'll know soon.

Sigh.
Does anyone know where I could enter to win a backyard makeover?! I'm very serious - and checking HGTV, diynetwork, and Better Homes and Gardens. I have such big dreams for this space... they might be realized in a decade or two.
The pictures don't show the half of it: no trees, but lots of holes, crabgrass, weeds. We've decided that the first step of claiming this potential-filled space is beyond us. We're calling in the experts.
That's right, paying someone else to do it. But let me explain... in order for our backyard to be nice, it has to be filled in with topsoil and graded so that water runs downhill - and so that downhill = away from the house. Renting equipment for the several weekends it would take us is probably (hopefully) more expensive than hiring someone else. We'll know soon.
Sigh.
that would be soo awesome if you had HGTV come in to do it... mostly because I love the channel and watch waaay too much of it :) but good luck!
ReplyDelete