Melvinism 1

I'm starting a new "series." It will be irregular and will depend solely on my Grandpa Melvin. I'm calling it Melvinisms, because he says hilarious things. You can read his comments about our dog here. Seriously... last night I laughed until I cried at this one:

My mom was talking about their church's 200th anniversary celebration (of being a church, from the old country to the new, not of being a church in America). My grandpa lamented that he had missed one part because he was still in the cemetery.
My mom asked, "Were there still a lot of people out there?"
My grandpa thought about it...
Dad interjected with, "Well, I'd hope so. I hope they're not climbing up out of the graves."
Grandpa just had to add, "Eh... I pushed 'em back in."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

Lincoln Jesse Kohlman: Birth Story