Can you say slacker?

I can. I know, I've been a blog slacker. I'm sorry, but I just can't think of anything to say. I'll try to do better....

In the meantime..... today in sixth grade....

After I hit ctrl+alt+delete to close a frozen program and restart it, "Mrs. Kohlman! You're like... a miracle worker!" Pretty much. (But we'll see if I really am one come state assessment time.)

Explaining to me why he had a band-aid on his lip (yes, you read that right.... lip!): "Well, in math today my middle toe was numb so I took my shoe off. Then B. was raising his hand to answer a question, and he elbowed my lip." Oh, of course. How silly that I didn't know. Of course, I was just impressed that he figured out how to get a band-aid to stick to his mouth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

part two: Grandma's quilt