25: The List, Updates #.... I can't keep track any more

3. start grad school 


It's... um... fine. I spend a lot of time on homework, but I guess that's just how it goes. I just spent eleven hours in class over the past 26 hours. The end result will be worth it.

10. catch up with Brad's basketball book


Brad actually asked me to do this, once up on a time. It's a pretty simple deal.  I'm not much of a scrapbooker any more.



And, as long as I'm on the subject, I have a confession:
21. take Brad to a Wingnuts game (fail.... oops.)

Six to go.... maybe I'll make it...

2. finish black and white quilt (in progress: quilting it!)
11. make braided cinnamon bread
12. touch up ceiling paint mistakes and stains (in progress: bleached the water stains on the ceiling. need to get paint for the paint mistakes)
14. make a fray blanket with mom
15. write down Christmas memories
16. make something old/ugly/cheap into something nice (in progress - just have to put it all back together)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

Lincoln Jesse Kohlman: Birth Story