Be
Right now I'm in class. All day long...
I've been trying to sort out lots of thoughts and emotions the past few days. Most of them have been sparked by this new movie and the various mixed reviews I have seen and read from various mixed sources.
Maybe I'll post them soon. In the meantime... my new favorite quotation...
I've been trying to sort out lots of thoughts and emotions the past few days. Most of them have been sparked by this new movie and the various mixed reviews I have seen and read from various mixed sources.
Maybe I'll post them soon. In the meantime... my new favorite quotation...
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!