25: The List
I'm sorry. This was supposed to post this morning at 7:36. I don't know what happened. In any case, here it is now...
As promised, my list of 25 things to do in my 25th year of life in no particular order (a.k.a. 25 fun things to blog about!)...
1. have a garage sale at our house 3. start grad school 4. take and print wheat pictures5. donate old camera6. sew a skirt for myself8. grow a big vegetable garden (fill all four beds)9. can salsa and possibly tomatoes/tomato sauce10. catch up with Brad's basketball bookfix kitchen drawer, or persuade Brad to do it for me
find a completely new recipe that both of us love
19. plan/run VBS 25. have dinner guests (not family members - ones I will actually clean for)And there you have it. Some things are very exciting. Some things are not at all interesting.
As promised, my list of 25 things to do in my 25th year of life in no particular order (a.k.a. 25 fun things to blog about!)...
2. finish black and white quilt (in progress: quilting it!)
7. plant a tree (we actually planted two)
11. make braided cinnamon bread
12. touch up ceiling paint mistakes and stains (in progress: bleached the water stains on the ceiling. need to get paint for the paint mistakes)
13. 14. make a fray blanket with mom
15. write down Christmas memories
16. make something old/ugly/cheap into something nice (in progress)
17. 18. organize coat closet
20. visit Sarah and Jamie in Seattle
21. take Brad to a Wingnuts game (fail.... oops.)
22. get my African violets to bloom
23. try seafood
24. plan and go on a Kansas day trip
Happy Birthday Megan!!!! I can't believe I didn't say it yesterday!! I thought about it all day and that I needed to make sure and get on here to tell you and alas I got on here this afternoon and realized I didn't do it yesterday! So Happy Happy Birthday! I hope it was great!! And I love your list! Fun!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Megan! I'll be your dinner guest anytime ;)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you didn't use my suggestion. Hope you have fun completing the list and blogging about it.
ReplyDelete