A few random thoughts...

I got all these books for my classroom. For free. Thank you, Scholastic book orders.

I'm blogging instead of doing homework. I'm such a rebel.

We were in Wichita tonight for church pictures. After that, er, experience, we ate at Old Chicago. It rained and hailed. Right after we left, the tornado sirens went off. We made it home safely, though.

It's nice to work with people you like a lot. It's okay to work with people you don't really know.

CBS is showing Big Brother. NBC has America's Got Talent on. ABC is airing storm coverage. Hmmm...

We love bierocks.


The new season of Parenthood started last night. So much fun.

Brad made (Bethel College) ladder golf for us. I'm not very good at it, but it's fun.

I think my mums might be on steroids (this is only one of the four in the backyard). They're going to start blooming any day now.


And... you might not to read this last one if you have a weak stomach or you're easily grossed out. This is your fair warning.

"Mrs. Kohlman (in a very quiet whisper), can I go get a drink? I just............... puked in my mouth." How I love teaching middle school. Really, truly I do.

Comments

  1. Megan,
    You made me laugh tonight, and I needed that. Thank you! You can have a baby fix with Story anytime. Promise.
    Old Chicago is my favorite place to eat in the OldTown area--I always get pepperoni rolls & the little big cookie.
    HEAV-EN.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

Lincoln Jesse Kohlman: Birth Story