What's Lacking...

...is a little creativity.

So for a long time I've wanted to set up a blog. And a few weeks ago I did. For school. "Mrs. Kohlman's Blog" on edublogs. In the beginning things were complicated, and I am thankful to be working in a district where we have instructional technology positions to help me out! It's been a fun little adventure for the kiddos and me.

After that was done, I debated about setting up a personal one. I've thought about how nice it would be to, at the very least, comment on the posts of my friends. But I always resisted - not because of the public-ness of the venue (though I had my concerns), not because I thought I might not write posts that are articulate enough (though after reading my sister's blog, it's a valid thought). I didn't start a blog until now because I couldn't think of a creative title.

Really. It's true. I mean, I'm an English teacher. I make a living with words (albeit those at the sixth grade level), so surely I can think of some wordplay for a unique blog title. But no. I ended up giving in to myself today, and creating this. As you can see I'm still at a loss for words (hmm... maybe that would have been a good title?). I think, though, that I will stick with the simplicity of, as Brad put it, "just who we are" and let the posts speak for themselves.

-Megan

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

part two: Grandma's quilt