Lincoln says...
"I love my little stud. I love my little piece of wood!" (Referring to Lawrence.) "Lawrence, you're my BFF." "You're soaked with joy!" (to Lawrence) "Mom, I bet it took a long time to build this whole wide world... and all of Ridge Road!" "Did you know that octopuses have lots of arms so they can read lots of books at the same time?" "I AM hustling! I'm doing the slowest walk that I can!" "I have to go to the bathroom, but I just went. How is that even possible?!" "The drain is nowhere to be seen!" (in the cabin bathroom)! "Hi, Kansas! I haven't seen you in a while. Kansas is even better!" "Oh my sweet ad building!" "I haven't watched Thomas in like five years!" "It feels like hot sauce out here." "Jets can fly even faster than planes because planes can fly 150 miles per hour but jets can fly 158 miles...




Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!