Farmer Lincoln
Our little farmer!
Why, yes, we most certainly did bribe our child with chocolate to get him to put on the tractor that Ipainstakingly crafted threw together in an evening. He was not a fan. I can't say that I blame him - the straps didn't turn out well... turns out I didn't have twine like I thought I did.
So, he "wore" the tractor just long enough for a few pictures. It definitely didn't go trick-or-treating with us.
He was all about being a farmer! He has been spending lots of time playing with his "tombine" and still loves to talk about the farm. Lincoln also has started talking about "Farmer Don" (John), his Papa, and his wheat. It's priceless.
As usual, he was all about riding around in his "real" John Deere!
Once he figured out that the bucket was for a "treat" he was all about it. We made four stops - fire house, a friend's house for hot dogs, a friend's house to visit, and Penny's. It was a nice, low-key evening... home in bed by 7:45!
Why, yes, we most certainly did bribe our child with chocolate to get him to put on the tractor that I
So, he "wore" the tractor just long enough for a few pictures. It definitely didn't go trick-or-treating with us.
He was all about being a farmer! He has been spending lots of time playing with his "tombine" and still loves to talk about the farm. Lincoln also has started talking about "Farmer Don" (John), his Papa, and his wheat. It's priceless.
As usual, he was all about riding around in his "real" John Deere!
Once he figured out that the bucket was for a "treat" he was all about it. We made four stops - fire house, a friend's house for hot dogs, a friend's house to visit, and Penny's. It was a nice, low-key evening... home in bed by 7:45!
I think the hot dogs were his favorite part!












Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!