10.11.14
Yesterday, Daniel and Megan got married. The ceremony was beautiful, at a wedding venue - a barn. We had lots of fun preparing for the event, sneaking pictures of one adorable ring bearer, and watching the two commit their lives to one another.
Sarah & Jamie performed the ceremony, which made it all the more meaningful.
We weren't sure if Lincoln would make it down the aisle with the two other ring bearers, but as soon as he saw Grandma at the end, he took off sprinting! I hope the photographer has pictures because I didn't get any. It was pretty hilarious. He made it through the rest of the ceremony with a little candy corn and a lot of running around behind the barn with mommy and daddy.
Congrats, Megan & Daniel! We love you both!
Sarah & Jamie performed the ceremony, which made it all the more meaningful.
We weren't sure if Lincoln would make it down the aisle with the two other ring bearers, but as soon as he saw Grandma at the end, he took off sprinting! I hope the photographer has pictures because I didn't get any. It was pretty hilarious. He made it through the rest of the ceremony with a little candy corn and a lot of running around behind the barn with mommy and daddy.
Congrats, Megan & Daniel! We love you both!















Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!