one.
I'm down to the very last task on my MLS (Master of Library Science) List. Just one.
Unfortunately, I have no control over how soon this one gets done, otherwise I would be on it this weekend. I have to present my portfolio on December 8 in Overland Park. It's a little annoying that this is a whole month away.
Once again, this link possesses the culmination of my two and a half years of education: http://mkohlman.weebly.com/ just in case you want to check it out. I do still have to wait on feedback from my professor and make those edits before the presentation, but that's such an incredibly minor detail I'm not even counting it.
I got really excited about this today, so I ordered my graduation apparel package. We can't rent them; we have to buy. (I guess that means I'm for sure walking!) I get to wear (and own) a lemon-colored hood...
Of course, after graduation I have to schedule my licensing test and pass it and apply for a new license. But I think I'll worry about that tomorrow. Or maybe next week.
Unfortunately, I have no control over how soon this one gets done, otherwise I would be on it this weekend. I have to present my portfolio on December 8 in Overland Park. It's a little annoying that this is a whole month away.
Once again, this link possesses the culmination of my two and a half years of education: http://mkohlman.weebly.com/ just in case you want to check it out. I do still have to wait on feedback from my professor and make those edits before the presentation, but that's such an incredibly minor detail I'm not even counting it.
I got really excited about this today, so I ordered my graduation apparel package. We can't rent them; we have to buy. (I guess that means I'm for sure walking!) I get to wear (and own) a lemon-colored hood...
Of course, after graduation I have to schedule my licensing test and pass it and apply for a new license. But I think I'll worry about that tomorrow. Or maybe next week.
So excited for you Megan! This is wonderful. Congratulations on all the good work you've done.
ReplyDelete