Knowledge.
Knowledge is power. And so, in the interest of empowering each of you, a list.
Everybody knows:
I should probably get this shirt. Seriously.
Lemonade tastes better in glasses (as opposed to the free plastic Bethel College cups we normally use).
All burgers need a mustard smiley face.
Brad is a spoiled teacher. (A case of cans and an eight-pack of bottles in the basket. Plus chocolate.)
Sun tea is just good.
These guys are brothers.
Justin likes cake. And that's about it.
Barb likes to sit next to whomever is opening a gift - and "help."
Roses are beautiful.
I might get another baking job (these baseballs were my second ever). Seriously. A teaching coworker gave out my name. We'll see.
These binders are the best. And, I am a nerd for having a favorite binder. Also, I may have no idea what I'm doing with this seventh grade stuff, but if my stuff looks good, I can definitely fake it. Right?! (But just so you know, the seventh grade novels are awesome... Walk Two Moons, Steal Away Home, Roll of Thunder Hear my Cry, and The Giver.)
Kansas sunsets are the best.
I am so ready for summer. Good thing it starts tomorrow at 1:00.
Everybody knows:
I should probably get this shirt. Seriously.
Lemonade tastes better in glasses (as opposed to the free plastic Bethel College cups we normally use).
All burgers need a mustard smiley face.
Brad is a spoiled teacher. (A case of cans and an eight-pack of bottles in the basket. Plus chocolate.)
Sun tea is just good.
These guys are brothers.
Justin likes cake. And that's about it.
Barb likes to sit next to whomever is opening a gift - and "help."
Roses are beautiful.
I might get another baking job (these baseballs were my second ever). Seriously. A teaching coworker gave out my name. We'll see.
These binders are the best. And, I am a nerd for having a favorite binder. Also, I may have no idea what I'm doing with this seventh grade stuff, but if my stuff looks good, I can definitely fake it. Right?! (But just so you know, the seventh grade novels are awesome... Walk Two Moons, Steal Away Home, Roll of Thunder Hear my Cry, and The Giver.)
Kansas sunsets are the best.
I am so ready for summer. Good thing it starts tomorrow at 1:00.
Love the novels. What are you going to do with them?
ReplyDelete