Dear mom,

Dear mom (aka Valerie),

Thanks for being a good mom my whole life long... plus those years when you had twins before I was born.

You love me no matter what I say or do (or said or did).

You taught me that it's okay to have a messy house all the time, as long as you're happy.

You taught me that cooking and baking are easy - "if you can read, you can bake/cook."

You encourage me and support me even when I know you probably think I am nuts.

You patiently answer my silly questions anytime I call.

You taught me that reading is the best boredom-cure ever. And you let me think I was being sneaky by reading in bed after you tucked me in, when you could see the light from my window all along.

You let my imagination run wild. For years. And never said a thing. In fact, you still do.

I hope someday, if I'm lucky enough to have some kids, that I can be as good a mom as you.

Love,

Megan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

Lincoln Jesse Kohlman: Birth Story