Hello, Cupcake
So, it's just dessert for the work day at Grandma's tomorrow. But I wanted to try something new. And fun. (Please don't laugh.)
I was trying for this:
So I made this:
And ended up with this:
I have some work to do before my cupcake techniques are perfected, and for some reason I chose one of the hardest ones in the book - but yes, you can hire me anytime.
In case anyone's interested, the plans are in Hello, Cupcake. I want to use it more often, but Brad and I can't (read: shouldn't) eat two dozen cupcakes ourselves. And I just discovered that there is a sequel. I might be coveting it right now...
I was trying for this:
So I made this:
And ended up with this:
I have some work to do before my cupcake techniques are perfected, and for some reason I chose one of the hardest ones in the book - but yes, you can hire me anytime.
In case anyone's interested, the plans are in Hello, Cupcake. I want to use it more often, but Brad and I can't (read: shouldn't) eat two dozen cupcakes ourselves. And I just discovered that there is a sequel. I might be coveting it right now...
Pretty impressive! And yummy I'm sure. I think I'll go make myself a 5 minute chocolate cake...
ReplyDeleteThat looks fantastic!!! You rock Megs!!
ReplyDelete