100
I want to celebrate with something special. But I don't know what. So I'm celebrating by scheduling a post in advance. Yep. It only took me 100 posts to figure it out. ;)
This is our tree. Only one year in my life have I had a fake Christmas tree. No, I will not be kind and call them artificial. They're fake - that's all there is to it. It was pathetic. Of course, that may be due in part to the fact that we spent 25 Black Friday dollars on it. I hated that tree. I tried to find a picture, but I don't even have that. When we moved, we left it on the curb with a "free" sign. It was gone withing 24 hours.
Again this year, we ventured out on Black Friday to search for a tree. A real one. We got this one at Lowe's, and it has held up really well so far. (We'll see what happens after we head to Lyndon for the next 5 or 6 days.) The ornaments are an assortment of things we have collected over the years, with a few extras that we bought to fill up the tree scattered in. The lights are colored. It is my perfect Christmas tree.
This is our tree. Only one year in my life have I had a fake Christmas tree. No, I will not be kind and call them artificial. They're fake - that's all there is to it. It was pathetic. Of course, that may be due in part to the fact that we spent 25 Black Friday dollars on it. I hated that tree. I tried to find a picture, but I don't even have that. When we moved, we left it on the curb with a "free" sign. It was gone withing 24 hours.
Again this year, we ventured out on Black Friday to search for a tree. A real one. We got this one at Lowe's, and it has held up really well so far. (We'll see what happens after we head to Lyndon for the next 5 or 6 days.) The ornaments are an assortment of things we have collected over the years, with a few extras that we bought to fill up the tree scattered in. The lights are colored. It is my perfect Christmas tree.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!