Chit Chat
I love conversations with this silly boy!
"Dama made dat banket?"
"Yes, Grandma made that blanket."
"Mommy made dis banket?"
"No. We bought that one at the store."
"Oh. Dat's too bad."
"Do you want to go to the zoo on Saturday?"
"Pewwy Ewis come, too!"
"You want Perry Ellis to come to the zoo with us?"
"Yeah!"
"Do you like Perry Ellis?"
"Mine hug him!"
When we listen to "If I Only had a Brain," Lincoln gets really excited at the line "With the thoughts you'd be thinking you could be another Lincoln..." and tells me"Say ME! Dorfee say me, mommy!"
Brad and Justin left...
"They went to get medicine for Uncle Game because he's been sick."
"Yeah. Dat's true, mommy."
Asking for milk:
"Dat's in the fridge, mommy! I know, mommy!"
{I lauged.}
"I know you, mommy! I know you!"
Brad: "Is it time for you to go to bed, Lincoln?"
"Yes. And den I say 'mama, mama, mama, mama, mama!'"
"No. You need to go to bed and be quiet."
{Brad leave the room.}
"Mama, mama, mama, mama, mama!"
"Dama made dat banket?"
"Yes, Grandma made that blanket."
"Mommy made dis banket?"
"No. We bought that one at the store."
"Oh. Dat's too bad."
"Do you want to go to the zoo on Saturday?"
"Pewwy Ewis come, too!"
"You want Perry Ellis to come to the zoo with us?"
"Yeah!"
"Do you like Perry Ellis?"
"Mine hug him!"
When we listen to "If I Only had a Brain," Lincoln gets really excited at the line "With the thoughts you'd be thinking you could be another Lincoln..." and tells me"Say ME! Dorfee say me, mommy!"
Brad and Justin left...
"They went to get medicine for Uncle Game because he's been sick."
"Yeah. Dat's true, mommy."
Asking for milk:
"Dat's in the fridge, mommy! I know, mommy!"
{I lauged.}
"I know you, mommy! I know you!"
Brad: "Is it time for you to go to bed, Lincoln?"
"Yes. And den I say 'mama, mama, mama, mama, mama!'"
"No. You need to go to bed and be quiet."
{Brad leave the room.}
"Mama, mama, mama, mama, mama!"
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!