must be dreamin'...

I had heard rumors of crazy dreams during pregnancy. I wasn't sure what to think, until now... Here are just a few of the crazy dreams I've had in the last three months. (I have to admit that there are many more that I forget soon after waking up.)

  • My family (parents, siblings, partners) moved into an old mansion together. I love my family... just not when I live with them. When we moved in, one of the neighbors kept coming over to try to ask me out on a date. Awkward, considering my marital status is definitely not single.
  • I have dreamed, on two separate occasions, that two different friends were pregnant, one of them with triplets. And these are two friends who will never be expecting again - trust me.
  • Just last weekend I dreamed that I was playing a game of volleyball on a grassy field with a random assortment of people. Halfway through our game, we were joined by a large group of Civil War reenactors in their full uniforms. Later on, I left the game only to stand on a hill above the field and try to pummel players with the extra volleyballs we had. 
 The last one was by far the strangest and most vivid dream yet. We'll see what's to come...

Comments

  1. Yes, I have definitely had some crazy dreams....mine are usually unpleasant though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dreams make me laugh,
    A favorite of mine was with Gracie's pregnancy. I dreamed there were bombs being dropped from bomber planes and I was on a motorcycle with Chad heading to Bethel at sunset. Only when we got to Bethel it was some weird campus (possibly Camp Mennoscah?) where I soon discovered I left my baby in the backpack on the back of the motorcycle- and the baby turned out to be Kermit the Frog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

part two: Grandma's quilt