giving thanks, day 9
Today, I'm thankful...
...that I got the idea to record the things I'm thankful for.
...that I believe it's okay to end sentences with prepositions.
...for quiet.
...for holiday baking supplies. Yes, I am about ready to start.
...for short teaching weeks.
...for "come to Jesus" meetings with my kiddos - hopefully ones that make a difference.
...for amazing coworkers.
...for a husband who balances me in many different ways.
...that I got the idea to record the things I'm thankful for.
...that I believe it's okay to end sentences with prepositions.
...for quiet.
...for holiday baking supplies. Yes, I am about ready to start.
...for short teaching weeks.
...for "come to Jesus" meetings with my kiddos - hopefully ones that make a difference.
...for amazing coworkers.
...for a husband who balances me in many different ways.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!