Little fishy











Lincoln's becoming quite the little fishy! The day after we got back from Arkansas, we spent a day at Grammy and Grampy's. Their neighbors have a swimming pool, so we spent a while over there. Lincoln was pretty bold in the pool - jumping in to daddy and swimming/floating around all by himself!

Comments

  1. Hi Megan. I was so excited this spring when I got to meet one of your sisters at my niece Margaret's wedding in Phoenix, Arizona. I had a wonderful visit with your sister. She said she would tell you about our visit, so you would have some idea of who I was, when I would add a comment to your posts. I have so enjoyed your writing and your photography. Often I have wanted to continue a conversation, but thought it not appropriate on the comment section.
    I have appreciated the thoughts you have share about theological/spiritual questions. I too am on that journey. Recently I have found out about 3 children's books that deal with the understanding of God. Designed and written as books for young children, they truly do span the ages. Check them out. "In God's Name," by Sandy Eisenberg Sasso. She is a Rabbi. "God's Dream," by Archbishop Desmond Tutu. "Because Nothing Looks Like God," by Lawrence Kushner and Karen Kushner. I am guessing you will like reading them to your sons. Keep writing. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Nancy. Hannah did tell me she had met you and that you had thought many times about commenting. I will have to look for those books! Thanks for sharing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

Lincoln Jesse Kohlman: Birth Story