'Tis the season
Nope, not the holiday season or basketball season.
'Tis the season for shenanigans.
But really, who needs Christmas lights in your trees when you have toilet paper, put there by thoughtful teenage girls?!
We got the worst of it down, but I'm hoping our neighbors don't mind a little tp in the 'hood.
I'm totally cool with being tp'd and having the lawn silly stringed. They could definitely be up to much worse. I'm not totally cool with the ding-dong-ditch ending to these shenanigans at 12:30 am. (Yes, that's half past midnight.) Oh well.
'Tis the season for shenanigans.
But really, who needs Christmas lights in your trees when you have toilet paper, put there by thoughtful teenage girls?!
We got the worst of it down, but I'm hoping our neighbors don't mind a little tp in the 'hood.
I'm totally cool with being tp'd and having the lawn silly stringed. They could definitely be up to much worse. I'm not totally cool with the ding-dong-ditch ending to these shenanigans at 12:30 am. (Yes, that's half past midnight.) Oh well.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!