Guilty Pleasures
Just a few things I love. Things, not people.
Flowers

Basketball

Pretending I'm an amazing baker/cookie decorator

My super comfy couches

Working on sewing projects (and, again, pretending I'm really good at it)


Black and white photographs... I just feel like, when they're black and white, they should be called photographs, not pictures. (I also like to pretend I'm a very artistic photographer.)
Shopping with Becca

My "job"


It sounds like I mostly just like to play pretend. Yes, I'm 23, but some things just don't change...
Flowers
Basketball
Pretending I'm an amazing baker/cookie decorator
My super comfy couches
Working on sewing projects (and, again, pretending I'm really good at it)
Black and white photographs... I just feel like, when they're black and white, they should be called photographs, not pictures. (I also like to pretend I'm a very artistic photographer.)
Shopping with Becca
My "job"
It sounds like I mostly just like to play pretend. Yes, I'm 23, but some things just don't change...
You don't need to pretend. You are very talented.
ReplyDelete