Umm...

Today I told my kids to have a great weekend - it was their "homework." After all, they don't have to come to school until Tuesday. One of them asked what happens if they don't. I told them that, if all else fails, at least they don't have to see or listen to me for three whole days.

And a student (who has a very bipolar love-hate relationship with me; one minute he will be rolling his eyes because I quietly asked him to be on-task, the next minute he will come show me the picture of Sponge Bob he drew while he was supposed to be working... and I had just chewed him out about telling his study hall teacher he had no work when he in fact has four zeros in my class) blurted out, "I can't stand to not see you for two minutes."

Umm....

Another student immediately exclaimed, "Mrs. Kohlman, I think he likes you."

I responded by ignoring it all.

But it's still weird. So weird.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

Lincoln Jesse Kohlman: Birth Story