Love
This one is kind of boring, if you don't care about what our house looks like.
The latest project...

When my friend Kendra sent me the link to this vinyl wall art, I was so excited. (In case you haven't noticed, it's the quotation from the top of our blog. It also happened to be on our wedding invitations, programs, and thank yous. Don't feel bad if you don't remember; I may or may not have had to remind Brad.)
When I found out that you can stick it onto painted canvas (although I discovered this pm that it's not nearly as easy as they say), I custom ordered. We needed something big to hang over the fireplace; I wanted an antique/stained glass window, but those are a bit pricey and tough to find - at least what I wanted. This works for me, as nerdy as it may be to have words as a focal point. I must be an English teacher or something. The canvas matches our other walls. I love the final product, so the words are there to stay, but I'm not sure about the rest of the "stuff" on the mantle. The photo is our favorite from the wedding. Any thoughts?
The latest project...
When my friend Kendra sent me the link to this vinyl wall art, I was so excited. (In case you haven't noticed, it's the quotation from the top of our blog. It also happened to be on our wedding invitations, programs, and thank yous. Don't feel bad if you don't remember; I may or may not have had to remind Brad.)
When I found out that you can stick it onto painted canvas (although I discovered this pm that it's not nearly as easy as they say), I custom ordered. We needed something big to hang over the fireplace; I wanted an antique/stained glass window, but those are a bit pricey and tough to find - at least what I wanted. This works for me, as nerdy as it may be to have words as a focal point. I must be an English teacher or something. The canvas matches our other walls. I love the final product, so the words are there to stay, but I'm not sure about the rest of the "stuff" on the mantle. The photo is our favorite from the wedding. Any thoughts?
We have some vinyl wall art in all our bedrooms. I love it!
ReplyDeleteMegan! I am so happy you used the quote=) It looks great there! I hope it wasn't too hard! I might have some trouble when I put some up! Yikes! But, yeah, it looks so good there!
ReplyDeleteKendra - I think it would be a lot easier to put on the wall. The painted canvas just wasn't as sturdy to press the words down on.
ReplyDeleteI like it very much - complete with everything else that is there. It has a nice feel.
ReplyDelete