And now, a post about...
grass.
And there you were, all excited that I updated. But you'll forgive me; I've been horridly sick (yes, sick enough to admit I am sick, stay home from work, and go to the doctor. Wow). And this could quite possibly be the most exciting thing in my life right now.
(Except the phone call from my sister this afternoon - I'll admit, it is kind of nice when they want my help. Except how darling my kiddos are so far this year. And except for the yummy cookies I baked today - would have posted about those, but they are not frosted yet.)
But back to the point.
If you recall, about a week or so ago, our backyard, freshly plowed and graded and seeded, looked like this:

Once things dried out (and we calmed down about the lake in the corner), hope started to sprout:

And as time went on, that hope grew...

...and continues to grow:
Maybe tomorrow... a post about cookies? With frosting? Just to keep you checking in...
And there you were, all excited that I updated. But you'll forgive me; I've been horridly sick (yes, sick enough to admit I am sick, stay home from work, and go to the doctor. Wow). And this could quite possibly be the most exciting thing in my life right now.
(Except the phone call from my sister this afternoon - I'll admit, it is kind of nice when they want my help. Except how darling my kiddos are so far this year. And except for the yummy cookies I baked today - would have posted about those, but they are not frosted yet.)
But back to the point.
If you recall, about a week or so ago, our backyard, freshly plowed and graded and seeded, looked like this:
Once things dried out (and we calmed down about the lake in the corner), hope started to sprout:
And as time went on, that hope grew...
...and continues to grow:
"I'm gonna live where the green grass grows, watch my corn pop up in rows, every night be tucked in close to you..."
Maybe tomorrow... a post about cookies? With frosting? Just to keep you checking in...
I am quite impressed!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a million bucks
ReplyDelete