Frozen

We've dug our way out of Thursday and Friday's snow, just in time for round two to come tonight/tomorrow/Tuesday. While we were in the lull between storms yesterday, I got together with a couple of friends to make some freezer meals.

I think this picture makes it pretty obvious why I love these girls! It was great to spend a whole day with them.


This isn't even all the muffins we made!


The final haul. We each ended up with:
  • about 3 1/2 dozen muffins (bran, peanut butter chocolate chip, and cranberry chocolate chip)
  • two 8x8s of baked ziti
  • two 8x8s of cheesy potatoes
  • two 8x8s of BBQ meatballs
  • one crock pot pepper steak recipe
  • one crock pot honey chicken recipe
We all agreed that we are not those special people who would do this alone on a monthly basis. We are planning to make it a periodic event, though. I was worn out at the end of the day, but it was definitely worth it to have a bunch of meals ready for whenever Baby K decides to make his appearance!

Comments

  1. This post made me miss my sisters. :( Hope all of you are well and happy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

Lincoln Jesse Kohlman: Birth Story