Fun with Photoshop
I've been waiting for prints to go on sale at Walgreen's so I can order these:
Several months ago, we chose this verse and quotation for Baby K's nursery. One of the reasons Brad got me Photoshop Elements for Christmas was so I could make these (Microsoft Word just wasn't cutting it). I had so much fun making them. I can't wait to see what they look like framed and on the wall!
This morning in church, someone was asking how I'm doing. I mentioned that this week will be #34. It doesn't sound like I'm that far along, but then I added that this means we're only about 6 weeks away from the due date. And that sounds really, really soon. We have a lot left to do, but I know the time will pretty much fly by.
In other life news...
I passed my licensing test on Friday. Now I just have to wait for the official results to be mailed to me, the state, and ESU, so I can apply for my new endorsement. I'm pretty excited. I'm also excited that it will be a long, long time before I have to study for much of anything again.
We are staying home for the Super Bowl. I'm finally feeling "normal" after almost two weeks of awful congestion (I even stayed home from school one day), so it'll be a nice quiet evening at home - and probably an early bed time for me.
Several months ago, we chose this verse and quotation for Baby K's nursery. One of the reasons Brad got me Photoshop Elements for Christmas was so I could make these (Microsoft Word just wasn't cutting it). I had so much fun making them. I can't wait to see what they look like framed and on the wall!
This morning in church, someone was asking how I'm doing. I mentioned that this week will be #34. It doesn't sound like I'm that far along, but then I added that this means we're only about 6 weeks away from the due date. And that sounds really, really soon. We have a lot left to do, but I know the time will pretty much fly by.
In other life news...
I passed my licensing test on Friday. Now I just have to wait for the official results to be mailed to me, the state, and ESU, so I can apply for my new endorsement. I'm pretty excited. I'm also excited that it will be a long, long time before I have to study for much of anything again.
We are staying home for the Super Bowl. I'm finally feeling "normal" after almost two weeks of awful congestion (I even stayed home from school one day), so it'll be a nice quiet evening at home - and probably an early bed time for me.


Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!