25: The List, Update #8 & 9

These two are connected.... And the second one might be cheating a little bit, but I'll explain.

1. have a garage sale at our house 
&
5. donate old camera 


Well, it's done. We did it. We made some money, sweated a lot (that must burn calories, right?!), and got rid of tons of stuff. Yes, I am counting the truckload of not-sold stuff that is already unloaded at Goodwill. I don't have any pictures except the ones I posted on Thursday because I didn't want to be a strange person who took pictures at a garage sale.

I didn't actually donate the old camera. I sold it. Before I made the list, I found a website where you can donate old electronics and it looked really great. But then I couldn't ever find it again. Oops. So, either way, the camera is no longer in my possession and someone else can enjoy it for much less than the retail rate.

The updated list is here.

Seattle in T-11 days!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

Lincoln Jesse Kohlman: Birth Story