25: The List, Update #6
I just looked. March was my last "list" update. Oops.
#8. grow a big vegetable garden
Here it is... (sorry the pictures aren't the best. I've finally become brave enough to use the "full manual" on my camera and I'm still figuring it out.)
I think this is what you might call "out of control"? I've actually had to trim the tomato and zucchini plants so they don't completely overtake other veggies.
The garden is still mostly just green. I was going to wait until I had ripe tomatoes (always the sign of a successful garden), but I decided that we're already successful gardeners.
So far we've harvested four huge zucchini, a few peppers (jalapeno, bell, and cerrano), lettuce, spinach, a few peas, potatoes, and lots of green beans.We're waiting on the tomatoes, more peppers, more green beans, more potatoes, and what will probably be lots more zucchini.
So... click here for the updated list if you'd like to know what I'm up to... many items are "in progress" or really close to completion.
On another unrelated note, item #1 on the list (have a garage sale) is happening in just about a week! June 18-19 (that happens to be the Augusta city-wide weekend, so you can catch lots in one spot) at our house - message me if you want the address.... tons and tons of clothes, furniture, toys, books.... let's just say that my mom's been cleaning out her basement....
Better go see how the rain barrel set up is going...
Here it is... (sorry the pictures aren't the best. I've finally become brave enough to use the "full manual" on my camera and I'm still figuring it out.)
I think this is what you might call "out of control"? I've actually had to trim the tomato and zucchini plants so they don't completely overtake other veggies.
The garden is still mostly just green. I was going to wait until I had ripe tomatoes (always the sign of a successful garden), but I decided that we're already successful gardeners.
So far we've harvested four huge zucchini, a few peppers (jalapeno, bell, and cerrano), lettuce, spinach, a few peas, potatoes, and lots of green beans.We're waiting on the tomatoes, more peppers, more green beans, more potatoes, and what will probably be lots more zucchini.
So... click here for the updated list if you'd like to know what I'm up to... many items are "in progress" or really close to completion.
On an unrelated note, thoughts on the new blog template?! Is it "so me" or "so awful" or somewhere in between?
On another unrelated note, item #1 on the list (have a garage sale) is happening in just about a week! June 18-19 (that happens to be the Augusta city-wide weekend, so you can catch lots in one spot) at our house - message me if you want the address.... tons and tons of clothes, furniture, toys, books.... let's just say that my mom's been cleaning out her basement....
Better go see how the rain barrel set up is going...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!