Ouch!
It was bound to happen... Lincoln's first trip to the doctor for an accidental ouchie.
Last week he was playing at daycare, tripped over a toy, and face planted into the fireplace. He ended up with a gash on his forehead and a bad scrape on his nose. I took him to the doctor and they glued his forehead.
I'm surprised we made it this long, with as active as he is, but the week before Christmas?! Of course...
This was later that same day. The cut was actually pretty clean, but it looks worse in the picture after the glue.
It didn't slow him down much!
This was five days later at the farm:
And almost a week later:
It looks even better this morning. I'll have to take a picture and update the post later on!
Last week he was playing at daycare, tripped over a toy, and face planted into the fireplace. He ended up with a gash on his forehead and a bad scrape on his nose. I took him to the doctor and they glued his forehead.
I'm surprised we made it this long, with as active as he is, but the week before Christmas?! Of course...
This was later that same day. The cut was actually pretty clean, but it looks worse in the picture after the glue.
It didn't slow him down much!
This was five days later at the farm:
And almost a week later:
It looks even better this morning. I'll have to take a picture and update the post later on!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!