Zerger Christmas

Every year, my Grandma Lu's brothers and sisters get together for an amazing potluck and great fellowship. This year was Grandma's turn to host the gathering. It was a little bit smaller than usual, but that just meant more amazing food for me.


Highlights from the day included watching the little kids play, seeing Grandma with all six of her living siblings (there were nine who lived to adulthood - at least one or two from each family were there), visiting with Jody (who I'd never really talked to in person before, just via our blogs), watching Gracie, Jada, and Sidney sing (BRAVE girls!), and just spending time with my amazing extended family.

Comments

  1. I LOVED talking with you as well- and it's fun to catch up on your blog! The Zerger Christmas is one Christmas that I love to go to, but I wish it was more like what I remember as a kid- each family came up with something to present to the crowd.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

Lincoln Jesse Kohlman: Birth Story