Don't Bite My Head Off...
I found this great idea on Pinterest, a simple nativity that needed only a few items. I immediately made a list of what I had to buy. Then, after two or three weeks of carrying the list around, I gathered the supplies.
The heads were the most difficult thing to find.The package said that these can be either doll heads or cabinet knobs. Gotta love versatility.
The craft paint colors weren't quite the same as the sticker on the bottles. Oh well.
I did a little bit of painting.
And then.....
Jazzy did a little bit of chewing. Only the heads. Oops.
Maybe a lot of chewing. I let her out this morning (she usually hangs out in the kitchen while I run in the basement.) I heard a few thunks while I was on the treadmill but thought it was her nylon bone. Nope. It was Mary and Joseph.
Fortunately, I usually buy extra. So tonight I painted some new heads and finished up these little nativities.
Then I put them way out of the dog's reach.
The heads were the most difficult thing to find.The package said that these can be either doll heads or cabinet knobs. Gotta love versatility.
The craft paint colors weren't quite the same as the sticker on the bottles. Oh well.
I did a little bit of painting.
And then.....
Jazzy did a little bit of chewing. Only the heads. Oops.
Maybe a lot of chewing. I let her out this morning (she usually hangs out in the kitchen while I run in the basement.) I heard a few thunks while I was on the treadmill but thought it was her nylon bone. Nope. It was Mary and Joseph.
Fortunately, I usually buy extra. So tonight I painted some new heads and finished up these little nativities.
Then I put them way out of the dog's reach.
I LOVE THEM!! Where did you get all of your supplies? Maybe you can give a little tutorial at our Craft Party! :)
ReplyDelete