winner, winner...

Thanks to all who entered. I loved the random facts. The winner of the headband give away (courtesy of random.org's random number generator)....

Comment #2:
Stacey said...
It was good to see you tonite : )
Stacey - either comment on this post or facebook me or e-mail me to let me know which one you'd like. (The one second from the top does have flowers on it - they just blend in since it's monochromatic.)

And this is great for Stacey because I don't have to ship it (just bring it to church), so she might have it sometime in the next month. :)

You should all know that, thanks to your encouragement (and other random comments from others I know and Brad's enthusiasm), I'm tentatively planning to have a "booth" at my church's craft bazaar in 2012 (November) with headbands and a few other projects I'm experimenting with. I definitely don't have time to stock up for this year's, but if I set that goal for 14 months from now, it might just happen. So here's my unofficial commitment.

The only problem is... if I have a booth at a craft fair, do I need a "name"? I'm now taking suggestions. Please!

Comments

  1. Yay! I like the darker brown one with the red flower the best : )
    And yay about the craft booth too! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about "Bits and Pieces" because you make these items in the bits and pieces of free time you have? Which church are you attending?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy - we've been going to Hope for about 3 years now (pretty much since we got married). It's a long drive out to the west side, but we love our small group and our pastor and pretty much most things about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

Lincoln Jesse Kohlman: Birth Story