Random Saturday

I've been up to a lot of random things today. Brad's gone fishin'. Literally. So I'm trying to be productive. So far, pretty good... I got groceries, took the recycling, ran other errands, did four loads of laundry, ironed, baked bread, sewed some headbands (I may be getting carried away with these), picked up, consolidated/confiscated clutter (I'm down to one box of wrapping supplies and one drawer of crafty/scrapbook stuff - which obviously doesn't include sewing supplies/fabric)...

Thursday's sunrise at school.

I also finished a paper this morning. It's due tomorrow. I'm not sure I've ever procrastinated like that before... I'm not behind, but I feel like I am because I'm not ahead. Maybe I shouldn't admit that. It makes me sound like a nerd. (I have to admit, I sure haven't put any effort into getting ahead this semester. I'm just working to stay on top of things. That's okay, right?!)

I'm constantly in search of the pattern/fabric for my next quilt (and any sewing project, for that matter).I really like Summer at the Lake, but I'm not sure how it would look in different (not pastel) prints.  Stay tuned for a possible give-away and a post about my recent sewing adventures. There have been quite a few.

I love homemade bread. I don't know why I don't make it more often. Also, while I'm on the subject of grains, I found bagel thins at Dillon's today. Who knew?! Probably everybody but us... (We discovered them when we went to Einstein Brothers Bagels this summer. I didn't know you could but them in the grocery store.)

Right here are 11 finished headbands. Ai-yi-yi. So, like I said, stay tuned for a give-away and a post about my recent sewing adventures.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

Lincoln Jesse Kohlman: Birth Story