gettin' crafty

Once upon a time, a long time ago, I went to Kansas City with friends. The day before the Warrior Dash we went shopping and found some really cute headbands in a store...

But they were $20. That's kind of a lot of money...


...for something I could make myself...



...in whatever colors I want (and have in my scrap drawers)... in less than 30 minutes...


I even put my own spin on them and made three different designs.

So there's my new little craft project. It's pretty therapeutic. Who knew sewing could be so relaxing?! I usually have to rip out a few seams, but not so far with these little pretties (knock on wood). So far I've finished six. And worn two - one time each. I have several more that are waiting for flowers and leaves. And I plan to make more when I have some spare time (whatever that is). I may have gotten a little carried away...

So who wants one?!

Comments

  1. Adorable! I want the pattern! (or is this a "wing-it" pattern project?) They turned out very cute - I see an etsy store in your future... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

Lincoln Jesse Kohlman: Birth Story