exciting news!
Hmm... what could Megan's exciting news be?!
I bet y'all are guessing that I'm having a baby. (I bet I can guess which of you readers are guessing that I'm having a baby.)
Nope. That's not it.
Yep, I'm sure. Positive, in fact.
And I'm not sorry about it, either. I'm not even sorry to get your hopes up. You should know better by now.
(I am a meanie.)
Well, on Wednesday, at 11:50 a.m., a special delivery will be made to our house...
Have I built up the suspense enough?!
I'm sure by now you want to know what it is.
But I think I'll leave you hanging. You should take a wild guess at what it is.
Until Wednesday.
I don't have any pictures right now. Well, not really.
(I am such a meanie!)
Let the countdown (and your guesses?!) begin!
I bet y'all are guessing that I'm having a baby. (I bet I can guess which of you readers are guessing that I'm having a baby.)
Nope. That's not it.
Yep, I'm sure. Positive, in fact.
And I'm not sorry about it, either. I'm not even sorry to get your hopes up. You should know better by now.
(I am a meanie.)
Well, on Wednesday, at 11:50 a.m., a special delivery will be made to our house...
Have I built up the suspense enough?!
I'm sure by now you want to know what it is.
But I think I'll leave you hanging. You should take a wild guess at what it is.
Until Wednesday.
I don't have any pictures right now. Well, not really.
(I am such a meanie!)
Let the countdown (and your guesses?!) begin!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!