The #1 Rule
I've decided that the #1 Rule of Entertaining is to make good food. If you do that, people will have a good time and want to come back.
Right?!
We had some friends over for the (awful!) KU-K-State game on Thursday. We made a little food...
I've always been self-conscious about having people over... for lots of little reasons.
But we are now working to be more intentional about hospitality, to enjoy fellowship with others, to build new and strengthen existing relationships, to open our home and our lives to others.
So our new philosophy?! If you cook it, they will come.
Right?!
We had some friends over for the (awful!) KU-K-State game on Thursday. We made a little food...
I've always been self-conscious about having people over... for lots of little reasons.
But we are now working to be more intentional about hospitality, to enjoy fellowship with others, to build new and strengthen existing relationships, to open our home and our lives to others.
So our new philosophy?! If you cook it, they will come.


I didn't think there was anything awful about that game... what are you talking about?! :)
ReplyDelete