Ridiculous?

"I got my first Christmas present today."
"Oh? Is it from a nice kid?"
"I don't know."
"What do you mean? Don't you have her for a reading group? Don't you have all the fifth graders for science?"
"Yeah. She's not a fifth grader."
"Oh. So it's a kid in a classroom close to yours, like a fourth grader? One you see sometimes?"
"Nope. I don't even really know who she is."

My husband is so popular  that he gets presents from students he doesn't even know...



Does anyone else think that's just a little bit ridiculous?!

Comments

  1. haha! Well at least it looks like a good gift! :) You will have to let us know how they turn out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - please leave a comment to let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

SOL: Caught

Give away!

Lincoln Jesse Kohlman: Birth Story