'Tis (finally?) the season!
'Tis the season for my neighbors to put this up...It lights up in the evening! (I'm only laughing a little. I love these neighbors dearly. They're the only ones we know.)

And for us to put this up... Did you know that Christmas tree skirts (excluding the bright red crushed velvet kind) are like $40?! Seriously?! Look closely. Notice the moose blanket. I improvise.
Have I mentioned lately that I love this fantastic camera?! I still haven't figured out very many of the settings, but after half a scrimmage of trial and error, I think I have a good idea of what gets me the best pictures in a bright orange gym. Now for that zoom lens...
And for us to put this up... Did you know that Christmas tree skirts (excluding the bright red crushed velvet kind) are like $40?! Seriously?! Look closely. Notice the moose blanket. I improvise.
And (for a much longer time) for us both to devote many long evenings to various high school gyms...
Have I mentioned lately that I love this fantastic camera?! I still haven't figured out very many of the settings, but after half a scrimmage of trial and error, I think I have a good idea of what gets me the best pictures in a bright orange gym. Now for that zoom lens...
I had never looked at tree skirts before, but when I saw that the lowest prices on them at Target were around $30 (for felt ones! you could buy that much felt for like $3!), I decided that a tree skirt was not necessary.
ReplyDelete